Worksite equipment mechanic
LocationGarage and worksite
Type of positionPermanent
45 hours a week
SalaryDepends on experience
- Participate in the proper functioning of specific equipment and machinery.
- Adjust, repair and replace parts on defective equipment.
- Test the equipment to ensure its proper functioning and that the repairs comply with the requirements.
- Perform related tasks on specific equipment and machinery.
- Participate in major repair operations, upon request.
- Test and repair equipment or machinery that will undergo inspection.
Qualifications & knowledge
- Required – Valid driver’s licence
- Required – Significant experience in the field
- High sense of accountability and initiative
- Autonomous, resourceful and team spirit
- Focus on health and safety in the workplace
Join a qualified team always looking to learn more and improve work techniques.