LocationProvinces of Quebec and Ontario
Starting dateAs soon as possible
SalaryDepends on experience
- Do a circle check of the truck and make sure that everything is in order for safe transport.
- Drive a truck equipped with a lowboy-type trailer for specialized transport in Quebec and Ontario.
- Load, unload and properly secure its cargo.
- Know and comply with laws and regulations of specialized transport and special licences.
- Respect deadlines.
Qualifications & knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent driving record
- Class 1
- Knowledge of Law 430
To discuss with the employer.